Hours & InfoNEW YORK:
1 Old Country Road, Suite 330
Carle Place, NY 11514
601 South Lake Destiny Rd., Suite 100
Maitland, FL 32751
114-116 High Street, Honiton
Devon EX14 1JP1-516-300-123624/7 | 365 Days a Year
- Did you miss me? Call Monitoring & Call Center Times is FRESH & EXCITING! (wasn't that in a song?)... fb.me/1qJD1nNnk 2 days ago
- Did you miss me? Call Monitoring & Call Center Times is FRESH & EXCITING! (wasn't that in a song?) ow.ly/zsx3P #cctr #custserv 2 days ago
- Survey: What Customers Really Think About Your Call Center Script ow.ly/zswkB #cctr #custserv fb.me/17ztciK8C 2 days ago
- Survey: What Customers Really Think About Your Call Center Script ow.ly/zswkB #cctr #custserv 2 days ago
- Survey: The Best ‘Tone’ for Email Customer Support ow.ly/zssUu #cctr #custserv 2 days ago
- Airline Quality Trend Analysis by BPA Quality
- Going Global? Is your Call Center Ready?
- 14 Quality Quotes for Call Center Managers & Agents
- Broadcast Your Quality: Accreditation and Third-Party Monitoring Benefit BPO Providers
- Meet Female Entrepreneur Lisa Renda!
- Your Call Is Important to Us by ellen
- ‘Common Sense’ Quality
- Your Call Is Important To Us…Well Not Really
- If You Can’t Measure It, You Can’t Manage It …
- 2013 in review for BPA Quality’s Blog
- New CEO? You Are Probably Doing It All Wrong July 24, 2014inc.com - The first personality that most CEO's develop is the collaborative, "make everyone happy" style of managing. Win-win is the core tenant of this approach. Your thoughts are that a happy team is a ...
- Use a Brand Council to Help Steer Strategy - Denise Lee Yohn - Harvard Business Review July 24, 2014blogs.hbr.org - David Packard, co-founder of Hewlett-Packard, once observed that “Marketing is too important to be left to the marketing people.” A more current corollary might be, “Brand-building is too important...
- New CEO? You Are Probably Doing It All Wrong July 24, 2014
2. “Be a yardstick of Quality.” ~ Steve Jobs, Apple
3. “Quality is not an act. It is a habit.” ~ Aristotle
4. “When you’re out of Quality, you’re out of business.” ~ Anon
5. “Our innovation makes us first, our Quality makes us last.” ~ Scott Adams, US Cartoonist
6. “We have two ears and one mouth, so that we can listen twice as much as we speak.” ~ Epictetus
7. “Quality is remembered long after the price is forgotten.” ~ Gucci Family Slogan
8. “It is easier to do a job right, then to explain why you didn’t.” ~ Martin Van Buren
9. “Excellent firms don’t believe in excellence — only in constant improvement and constant change.” ~ Tom Peters
10. “If you build a great experience, customers tell each other about that. Word of mouth is very powerful.” ~ Jeff Bezos, Amazon.com
11. “Customer satisfaction is worthless. Customer loyalty is priceless.” ~ Jeffrey Gitomer
12. “If you’re not serving the customer, your job is to be serving someone who is.” ~ Jan Carlzon, ex-CEO SAP Group
13. “In the world of Internet Customer Service, it’s important to remember your competitor is only one mouse click away.” ~ Doug Warner
14. “Why wait to be memorable?” ~ Tony Robbins
It doesn’t always feel like customer helplines offer, well, help. Ellen talked about it with her audience.
As a Global Quality Monitoring Firm, BPA Quality views numerous Quality Forms. It is amazing when companies are asked why they are measuring certain behaviors, and they are unable to explain how it helps their customers to experience a better interaction. There are always frequent ‘a-ha’ moments when our team begins working with a new client.
Quality measurements need to be in line with the call centers’ goals in achieving the ultimate in Customer Experience. Unfortunately, the misconception of Quality Teams as spies on what agents are doing incorrectly is the furthest from the truth. Quality Analysts (Quality Evaluators) are listening to provide missed opportunities to help agents manage a sales, support or tech call easily, and give the customer an incredible experience, which he/she will yell to the world.
By monitoring calls, trends appear that create opportunities for greatness, not only by agent and team, but by overall business acumen. Just like physically working out, one becomes stronger and healthier. Quality gives managers the tools and knowledge to help their teams to become strong agents, and provide them with tools the agents need to provide the ultimate in Customer Service.
Everyone deserves a great customer experience, and that is what BPA Quality strives for on a Global level. By utilizing voice of the customer through Quality Monitoring, Call Center teams can build their brand and service in one easy, successful interaction.
Looking at Quality Monitoring in a different light, and understanding the pieces of the Quality puzzle can ensure managers and supervisors have the tools needed to capture the ‘common sense’ Quality Factor. Measure and Listen to what is important to your customer and implement training and policy changes is truly the best way to provide the ultimate in Customer Experience.