2. “Be a yardstick of Quality.” ~ Steve Jobs, Apple
3. “Quality is not an act. It is a habit.” ~ Aristotle
4. “When you’re out of Quality, you’re out of business.” ~ Anon
5. “Our innovation makes us first, our Quality makes us last.” ~ Scott Adams, US Cartoonist
6. “We have two ears and one mouth, so that we can listen twice as much as we speak.” ~ Epictetus
7. “Quality is remembered long after the price is forgotten.” ~ Gucci Family Slogan
8. “It is easier to do a job right, then to explain why you didn’t.” ~ Martin Van Buren
9. “Excellent firms don’t believe in excellence — only in constant improvement and constant change.” ~ Tom Peters
10. “If you build a great experience, customers tell each other about that. Word of mouth is very powerful.” ~ Jeff Bezos, Amazon.com
11. “Customer satisfaction is worthless. Customer loyalty is priceless.” ~ Jeffrey Gitomer
12. “If you’re not serving the customer, your job is to be serving someone who is.” ~ Jan Carlzon, ex-CEO SAP Group
13. “In the world of Internet Customer Service, it’s important to remember your competitor is only one mouse click away.” ~ Doug Warner
14. “Why wait to be memorable?” ~ Tony Robbins
It doesn’t always feel like customer helplines offer, well, help. Ellen talked about it with her audience.
As a Global Quality Monitoring Firm, BPA Quality sees a lot of Quality Forms. It is amazing when companies are asked why they are measuring certain behaviors and they can not provide how that helps their customers to experience a better interaction. There are a lot of ‘a-ha’ moments when our team first starts working with a new client.
Quality measurements should be in line with call centers’ goals. Unfortunately, the misconception of Quality Teams as spies on what agents are doing wrong is the farthest from the truth. Quality Analysts (Quality Evaluators) are listening to provide missed opportunities to help agents manage a sales, support, tech call more easily and give the customer an incredible experience that they will then, in turn, tell the world.
By monitoring calls, trends appear that create these opportunities for greatness, not only by agent and team, but by overall business acumen. Just like physically working out overtime, one becomes stronger and healthier. Quality gives managers the tools and knowledge to help their teams to become strong agents and provide them with tools the agents need to be able to help the customer.
Everyone deserves a great customer experience and that is what BPA Quality strives for on a Global level. By utilizing voice of the customer through Quality Monitoring, Call Center teams can build their brand and service in one easy, successful action.
Looking at Quality Monitoring in a different light and understanding the pieces to the Quality puzzle can ensure that managers and supervisors have the tools needed to capture the ‘common sense’ Quality Factor. Measure and Listen to what is important to your customer and implement training and policy changes is truly the best way to provide the ultimate in Customer Experience.
Originally posted on Customer Service Power . . . Turn it On!:
We can never eliminate 100% of wait time for our customers. What we can do is to make sure that our technology supports providing a great customer experience and coach our Agents how to interact appropriately with customers who have to wait for our service.
Waiting in the phone queue
When I’m waiting for an agent to take my call, I praise the inventors of speakerphones and headsets, which both allow me to do other work while I wait. Some customers aren’t lucky enough to have the option of doing work or better yet, doing fun things while they wait. The most fun some folks may be having is listening to your really bad on-hold music selections or commercials from you telling them…
View original 412 more words