Travel: Yes, <10%
Position Type: Full or Part Time
Identify and Contact prospective clients (Directors, VPs, Presidents, CEOs and/or Owners) for Remote Call Monitoring and other Call Center Quality/Customer Experience Services and help manage these prospects through the sales process.
- Lead and Contact research using various online reference tools, i.e. LinkedIn, jigsaw, etc.
- Cold calling of new prospects with no other contact method.
- Targeted email prospecting.
- Make initial contact presentation, establish full meeting and demonstration time involving the Vice President of Client Strategies.
- Attendance at in person sales presentations and/or trade shows.
- Keeps management informed by submitting activity and results reports, such as daily call reports, weekly work plans, and monthly and annual sales forecasts.
- Monitors competition by gathering current marketplace information on pricing, products, new products, delivery schedules, merchandising techniques, etc.
- Recommends changes in products, service, and policy by evaluating results and competitive developments.
- Maintains professional and technical knowledge by attending educational workshops; reviewing professional publications; establishing personal networks; participating in professional societies.
- Provides historical records by maintaining records on area and customer sales.
- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
- Bachelor’s Degree
- 2-4 Years Experience in a Call Center related field.
- 2-4 Years Experience in a Sales type position.
- Knowledge of Call Center Activity and Call Center Service related products.
- Knowledge of Call Center Quality Monitoring and/or General Quality for Call Centers.
- Knowledge of general initial contact sales, ability to maintain high level of activity in the prospect stage.
- Knowledge of Salesforce.com interface and reporting.
- General: Customer Service, Meeting Sales Goals, Closing Skills, Territory Management, Prospecting Skills, Negotiation, Self-Confidence, Product Knowledge, Presentation Skills, Client Relationships, Motivation for Sales
Qualified candidates, please forward your resume to Karyn.Dupree@bpaquality.com.