Job Title: Sales Representative
Location: Carle Place, NY (at home available)
Travel Required: Yes, <10%
Level/Salary Range: negotiable
Position Type: Full or part time
Identify and Contact prospective clients for Remote Call Monitoring and other Call Center Quality/Customer Experience Services and help manage these prospects through the sales process.
• Lead and Contact research using various online reference tools, i.e. LinkedIn, jigsaw, etc.
• Cold calling of new prospects with no other contact method.
• Targeted email prospecting.
• Make initial contact presentation, establish full meeting and demonstration time involving the Vice President of Client Strategies.
• Attendance at in person sales presentations and/or trade shows.
• Keeps management informed by submitting activity and results reports, such as daily call reports, weekly work plans, and monthly and annual sales forecasts.
• Monitors competition by gathering current marketplace information on pricing, products, new products, delivery schedules, merchandising techniques, etc.
• Recommends changes in products, service, and policy by evaluating results and competitive developments.
• Maintains professional and technical knowledge by attending educational workshops; reviewing professional publications; establishing personal networks; participating in professional societies.
• Provides historical records by maintaining records on area and customer sales.
• Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
• Bachelor’s Degree
• 2-4 Years Experience in a Call Center related field.
• 2-4 Years Experience in a Sales type position.
• Knowledge of Call Center Activity and Call Center Service related products.
• Knowledge of Call Center Quality Monitoring and/or General Quality for Call Centers.
• Knowledge of general initial contact sales, ability to maintain high level of activity in the prospect stage.
• Knowledge of Salesforce.com interface and reporting.
• General: Customer Service, Meeting Sales Goals, Closing Skills, Territory Management, Prospecting Skills, Negotiation, Self-Confidence, Product Knowledge, Presentation Skills, Client Relationships, Motivation for Sales
Contact Karyn Dupree at 516.300.1236 or firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.